Friday, October 25, 2013

First DT layout for Inspired Blueprints!

Hey all,
As promised, here is my very first DT layout for Inspired Blueprints plus the sketch so you can have a go at it too.

Here's the sketch:

It's a fab sketch and very versatile.

Here's my interpretation:

As you can see I've used only one photo and moved the middle embellishment to the right of my photo.
I left the flower clusters in their original spot but used flourishes instead of twine.
I also added the butterfly at the top left of the page to balance my design.
The photo is of my beautiful niece making her Debut last year.

Why not head over to the Inspired Blueprints blog to see how the other girls interpreted the sketch? And while you're there...don't forget to grab a copy and have a go yourself.
Looking forward to seing what you come up with,
Sharryn
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...