Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hiya

Hiddy hi,
Aren't I a bad blogger?
Far out...been really busy...still sickness in the house although it's on it's way out the door and believe me..I'll be slamming the bloody things shut behind it!
Michaels car also broke down so we've been trying to get that fixed too.
On a sadder note, Michaels' grandfather passed away last Friday God Bless him, Michael left yesterday morning with his sister and brother in law up to Queensland for the funeral on Thursday. He was 90 years old and had a good innings as they say but still very sad.
Which leaves me home alone with the darlings until Friday.
So..I've been busy with cricket registrations over the past week. We had a meeting on Monday night to place the teams...oh what joy!! The club should field 13 teams this year which is one up on last year.
Also been scrapping my butt off lately!!
Speaking of which...I can now reveal that I got a 3 month guest DT spot at Country Papercraft which I was delighted about.
The kits are lovely and really easy to work with.
Speaking of kits, Chelle sent us the BEST EVER kits for this month and I just can't wait to get it out and play with it!! Yummy stuff!!
I've also been meaning to mention Kim's 11 Things that is over at Scrap N Crazy. Kim is our photography guru and each month puts up a list of 11 Things that we have to interpret our own way and come up with a chart of pics of the 11 Things.
I've really been enjoying this and having a lot of fun with it.
Heres' June's 11 Things:



And July's:



Now to get Augusts done!!

Well thats it for me...hopefully will update again by the end of the week.
Take Care
Sharryn :)

7 comments:

Tess said...

sorry to hear about Michaels grand-dad..
good to see you back blogging after all your 'drama's!!'
Lovely layouts...
Congrats on DT!!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice to read your news but very sorry that Micheal's grandfather passsed away. Sending my deepest sympathy.

Congratulations for getting a guest DT place at Country Papercraft. That's exciting for you, well done. I'm sure you will enjoy it:)

Speaking of scrapping, I've been seeing more of your wonderful layouts published in recent magazines, congrats for that also. I love your layouts and get excited when I see another one published.

Get well soon, take care and keep smiling. Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx

Mrs Frizz said...

Love the photo collage - brilliant - most impressed.

Well done on the guest DT at CPC - you are just busy enough really.

Losing a grandparent is never easy - memories are for ever and for ever you will cherish them.

Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Sharryn,
My thoughts are with your DH, you & your family at this sad time :(
Sorry to hear about all the sickness. I do beleive it has been a very bad year for alot of people wioth colds and flu's this year. I hope your all better sooner rather than later.
A big congrats on the DT spot! How exciting!!
Chat soon
Tammy

Mardi said...

Hi chickie.... I miss seeing you around... you always make me smile...even when you are serious.

So sorry to hear you have all been unwell with the dreaded lurgy...and so terrible sorry to hear of Michaels grandfather... my thoughts are with you...
oh...congrats on the DT possie too...
Mardi xx

Joyce at Salisburys Corner said...

sorry to hear about your loss

your pages are gorgeous

Anonymous said...

Hi

Just popping in to say hello and see how you all are. I hope your all well and life is good.

I miss seeing you around the Scrapboxx forum.

Have a great week and take care xxoo

Love from Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...