Wednesday, June 21, 2006

I got a LO finished..YAY!!


Hey all,
I can't believe I FINALLY got a layout done!! It seems like ages since I've done one.
I bought a scrap pack challenge from my LSS last Friday and basically the cardstock were just pinks and brown with some alpha stickers and gingham ribbon. I am SO over pink and brown though so I added a bit more colour. I scrapped a pic of Rhiannon and her girlfriend..the pic was taken at the friends 17th last Saturday night. I done a LOT of hand stitching on this LO as well and I'm quite happy with it.
I also FINALLY went and bought ingredients for the fete this morning..now all I have to do is get off my behind and cook it all..LOL
I spoke to my mother this morning and apparently my brother was allowed home but will be going to court some time in July. I don't think she was very happy that I didn't go down to the cop shop but bad luck for her. She ended up going herself with her boyfriend who apparently put up $1000- bail for my brother...what an idiot. He should know better but to keep the peace I s'pose he had no choice. He'll ring me up whinging about them and then goes and puts up bail...so next time he rings I'll be telling him what I think too. He does put up with a lot of crap from my mother though..I can't understand why he didn't walk away years ago.
Jye has indoor cricket this afternoon so I'm going to get dinner started early..honey mustard chicken and rice tonight. New recipe..hope it's nice.
Take Care
Sharryn :)

4 comments:

Kylie said...

Shaz that layout is sensational. Absolutely gorgeous - great work!

As for your family.................... you're fucked. Haha, nah, It must be heaps hard for you to see the people you grew up with going through what theyre going through even if they do bring it upon themselves.

If you ever wanna chat you know where I am

Except tonight, goin to the CATHO, LOL

Sharryn Thomson said...

Well the way I'm feeling at the moment..I might just join you there!!

Sam said...

gorgeous LO Sharryn!

Mardi said...

Hi Sharryn...what a bummer your family are giving you hassles....I dont blame you for just letting them sort it out for themselves...you have your own family to care about and when they start getting their own shit in a pile Im sure you will be there for them again as well.

On a bright note....WOW. whata stunning layout...youve got to be happy with that..Yummo!!
Mardi x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...