Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The wait is over

Well..the wait is finally over..the winners have been chosen although we will not know who they are until about July. I, am not one of them. :(
Strangely, I don't feel sad or disheartened like I thought I would.
I feel calm..numb almost.
I put my whole heart and soul into that album but I know that it will be a great tool for Jedd to share with his teachers and any other people that need to get to know how Jedd operates. It will also be a great way for him to read more about his condition and learn from what is written in there.
I can't wait to find out who the winners are and see their work.
I can now sit back and wait for the delievery guy to bring home my album..then it might hit me. How funny..imagine standing at the door and the guy handing me my album and me breaking down and curling in the corner! Hmmmmm..better not..might end up in a straight jacket!
Oh well..back to the drawing board..I'm sure there are other comps I can enter. But..do I really want to?
Cheers
Sharryn

1 comment:

Mardi said...

Sharryn....so sorry you werent among the winners....bummer hey.
I didnt even enter, there was just soooo much work...you all deserve medals..for all the work...it was huge!!
(((((hugs)))))Mardi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...