Saturday, May 13, 2006

Happy Mothers Day


Hey all,
Not much been happening around here...got the van fixed turned out it only needed a battery thank goodness as it's due for rego next week. Got the pink slip today too.
I've managed to get some of my scrappin' mojo back and get 2 layouts done in 2 days and both I'm happy with. I've used brights to try and get me back into the swing of things after the A-Z album and using mostly blues and browns.
I just wanted to do a few girly layouts for a change.
At the moment the kids a playing the Play Station, Michael is in the garage with my father and Josh and Rhiannon are at work. Michael is cooking a Webber for tea..pork and lamb as we don't have a BBQ still!! :(
Waiting for the insurance company to come to the party!!
Anyway...have a great Mothers Day tomorrow everyone.
Chat soon
Sharryn :)
P.S Journalling is the words to the song from Sound of Music..You are 16 going on 17'

1 comment:

Mardi said...

This is just beautiful Sharryn...Rhiannon is gorgeous.
Its been great to see your Layouts in the gallery...you are on a roll.
Hope you have a lovely Mothers Day...Im working so they better be cooking up a strom for me tonight, at home....lol
Mardi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...