Monday, May 08, 2006

Boring weekend

Well another weekend over and not a very exciting one at that. Housework, housework and more housework. LOL
I couldn't believe the news I heard of Richard Carleton yesterday!! I suppose he died doing what he does best though..reporting. The poor guy. Just unbelievable.
Michael has gone away for a week and I'm left with his car as th van still isn't fixed. Don't really know whats wrong with it..something about the alternator charging the battery too much or something??
I think I'm going to have an easy day today..I got everything done over the weekend so I'll just stick with making the beds, washing the breakfast dishes and hanging out the washing today. Sounds good.
My sister in law and brother in law came over yesterday afternoon and told us that our niece (their daughter) is moving in with her boyfriend next week. OMFG!! These kids are growing up way too fast.
Well thats it for another post.
Cheers
Sharryn
xxx

1 comment:

Mardi said...

Hi Sharryn....love reading your Blog...you make even the boring stuff interesting..and hasnt the news been so tragic lately. Makes you wonder what ever next.
Hope you dont mind me linking you.
Mardi

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...