Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Told her so...

Well..I just got another phone call from dear mother daying that my youngest brother who is almost 29yrs old..has left a note saying he has gone to the police station for an interview. Also, to give his kids a message that he loves them and to tell my other brother to get rid of a car that they have somehow 'acquired'. Huh??
Anyway..after ringing the 2 major police stations in the area..turns out he hasn't even been there. So..my question is..why would you leave a note like that??? I know that he freely WOULD NOT walk into a police station for an interview..they would have to catch him first..LOL So why the note?? Who knows...
Got some scrapping done today..just a bit. Had training for the boys this afternoon and the P & F meeting was the first one for the year and went on forever!!
Tomorrow I have canteen duty at the primary school then a Mothers Club meeting tomorrow night!! I'm knackered already..LOL
Oh well...
Take Care
Sharryn :)

2 comments:

Kylie said...

Shaz your a crack up. Your brothers sound lovely =|

Will have to catch up on msn fellow campbelltownian!

i'm off to get my hair hacked at... and i mean really hacked at!!!

Sam said...

sounds like your brothers are a handful!!
Thankfully mine grew out of that (mostly) when he met his fiancee and they had the littlies

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...