Friday, February 01, 2013

Slack Blogger me!

Hi all,
Well Happy New Year!
I can't believe it's been almost 2 months since my last blog post...how slack is that?
I trust you all had a wonderful and relaxing Xmas break as we did.

This is just a catch up post from my last one to share a couple of projects and let you know what's been happening around the Thomson traps.
Firstly, I am very saddened by the loss of my beautiful grandfather who passed away on the 8th of January. He was 94 years old and just 28 days short of his 95th birthday.
What a legend! He will be very sadly missed by all who loved him. I was lucky to have visited him just a week before his passing and will treasure this photo forever.


I have also been diagnosed with Tennis Elbow or tendonitis if you wish so all is quiet on the work front. It's the editing of photos that's done it so I need to look at getting myself a new editing set up. So painful!!

Everyone has gone back to work and school after such a long break so life is back to normal. Well...as normal as our lives get!

This year I've decided to jump on the Project Life bandwagon and so far, so good although I've only completed up to Week 2. I'm only sorry I didn't do this previously...it's an awesome way to document everyday life.
So here is my Project life album so far.
The title page:
Week 1:
And Week 2:
Love it!

I also have a couple of projects to share from the end of last year I haven't blogged yet. Both of these are Scrap FX DT layouts using some funky new Steampunk chipboard.
This one I scrapped of me...just to keep me focussed and basically On Track!


And this one I did of Jedd. The photo was taken on the day he arrived home from his very first day of work when he got his Apprenticeship.

Just love all that grungy Steampunk style!

I'll be back real soon to share another Upcycled home decor project I've made and some more layouts.
Chat soon,
Sharryn
xx

2 comments:

Lizzy Hill said...

Oh, that's so sad about your Grandpa....he looks a real character...& your tendonitis....hope the year starts to pick up a bit now...& your LO with your Apprentice son, is really cool...great boy stuff going on there:))

Anonymous said...

Also very sorry to hear about your Grandpa, R.I.P I came on to say That I have admired what you do and love your Home Decor projects and boy layouts. I have awarded you and your blog the Liebster Award. Please pop over to my blog and get all the details. take care Donna

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...