Friday, December 07, 2012

Son...A Father's Pride

Happy Friday all,
Hope you've got great plans for the coming weekend.
We are having a family Xmas lunch on Sunday as our daughter and her partner are jetting off to Japan again on Xmas Eve.

Speaking of family I have some awesome news to share. Our gorgeous, amazing, perfect grandson entered the world on the 21st of November and we are all totally smitten by him. Little Chase is an absolute God send and a total joy to us all.

I was lucky enough to be there for most of the time and once he was brought back from Theatre, spent some beautiful quality time with him and Josh while waiting for Mummy to come down to the Ward. I managed to get some gorgeous photos of Daddy and Chase. Truly blessed.

I just love the first two photos I took of Josh holding Chase fresh from Theatre...this particular moment just took my breath away. It was an amazing feeling watching my baby with his own.

These two photos are the first I've scrapbooked. I had the perfect Scrap FX chipboard title for the layout sitting on my desk ready to use:

I wanted to keep this page fresh so I simply painted the chipboard title with Gesso then inked over it in white.

Everything we've done for Chase ie. Baby Shower has had a red, white and blue colour scheme and I wanted to use this on his first page. I'd recently purchased the awesome Crate Paper Little Boy Blue collection which is just adorable for little boys.
I made some Rosettes and used some die-cuts and stickers from the paper collection, backed my photos on corrugated cardboard and my layout was complete.

A fresh, newborn baby boy page with my beautiful son and his amazing little boy. Love them both to bits.

Sharryn xx

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Love this fresh colour combo
xx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...