Friday, June 29, 2012

Another week over...

WOW! Where has that week gone? Last post I was going on Retreat the following day and although it's a week today since I went it feels like just yesterday I was leaving.
Time is flying lately. Seems I'm groaning about Monday and waking up to Friday.

The Retreat was so much fun as usual. Great location, fabulous bunch of girls and heaps of scrapping.
I love catching up with the girls I go on Retreats with...I really should do it more often.
Here's a photo of everyone together :)

 I got more layouts finished than I ever have on a Retreat, although that total was only 5: LOL.

I did this one with some photos of a recent 1 yr olds Cake Smash photo shoot I did for a good friend. I used 4 photos in a storyboard fashion depicting the fun we all had.


Of course I used Scrap FX chipboard which I painted white, coated with Ice Stickles and added some Flourish With A Bling pearls for added interest. I used this same technique on all the chipboard, the Make A Wish wordlet, party hat, bow frame and the ribbon bow to tie the whole page together. The effect was fun and fabulous for a 1 yr old baby girls birthday page.

While still in birthday mode, I made this card for a friends upcoming 50th birthday, again using Scrap FX chipboard balloons. Aren't they the cutest? The 50th birthday chipboard is a perfect size for cards as well.


That's it for today...I'll be back to share some more soon.
Have a great weekend and stay safe,
S
xx

2 comments:

Janie said...

That's a big group! I also do a retreat here in Southern Oregon, but there are only 10-11 of us max! We start on Thursday afternoon and end on a Sunday afternoon and we do it 3X a year. So look forward to those. Our next one is in September.

Lizzy Hill said...

Well done getting yr LO s done...cute 50 th card& so r the balloons...time certainly flies by ATM:):):)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...