Friday, January 27, 2012

Some more challenges

Hey all,
Well this is the reason why I LOVE school holidays!
I get to scrap!!
And...I love nothing more than to scrap challenges :)

So...in the past week I've got through another 3 monthly challenges...all my favourite ones to do.

The first one I did was for Kraft It Up.
This months challenge was to use Kraft (of course) with the colours: red, blue, yellow and green.
I had this photo of Jack that we took at last years Sydney Royal Easter show that was just perfect!



Secondly, I got around to the Jan. White With 1 challenge...which is always one of my faves.
This month was white with lime green....one of my favourite colours ever :)


Thirdly, I had a go at the Scrap the Girls Jan. challenge which is simply to scrap a monochromatic page. Orange is one of my favourite colours so I scrapped this one of moi :)



So this month...lots of my favourite things to play with.
Hope you're getting through some January challenges.
S
xx

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love them Sharryn!! They are all stunning!
Hugs
xoxo

Heather Jacob said...

all of these are stunning,,, thsnks for playing with WW1 .. absolutely love it !!! well done .. hugz x

donna said...

wowsers Girl! these are gorgeous! thanks for playing along with STG
Donna xx

Tanyah Payne said...

wow i love them all, your very clever! gorgeous work! :)

Fiona said...

All fabulous layouts! Love the choice of orange for the STG page, looks amazing! Thanks for joining in at STG.
Fiona
x

Marelize said...

The orange looks great Sharryn! Beautiful layout! Thanks for playing along at STG!

Marisa said...

What a gorgeous page Sharryn! So love the orange and all the layers. Thanks for playing along at STG :)

Paula said...

Fab to see you scrapping Sharryn, these are all fantastic! Love the orange for STG, very eye-catching!

Leonie said...

great layouts, love the texture you have going on, on the STG layout. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...