Monday, January 30, 2012

Now This One Is DEFINITELY A Winner!!

Hi all,
Hope you had a relaxing weekend and are getting the kids all settled and back to school with minimum fuss :)
I don't know about you but I always find the transition from school holidays to back to school quite hard. I've always loved having my kids home and who doesn't love that 'no routine' kind of thing?

Remember I said I had some more scrappy 'secret squirrel business' to share?
Well here it is!
The lovely Tiff Sawyer from Scrap Sanity has started a wonderful blog brimming full of eye candy and creative inspiration.
The creative team is sensational and a bit of a star studded line-up on the red carpet (sshhh don't tell them I said that!) and I am honoured to be creating alongside these girls.

So...without further ado...introducing:
This One's A Winner

And here's my project I created to share.
Loved working with the Stuff 2 Scrap chipboard and creating lots of textures on this one.


So quick! Head on over and check out the eye candy the girls have created for you this month. Grab a cuppa first...you'll be there a while!
S
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...