Thursday, January 20, 2011

Layout shares and some news

Hi lovelies,
Hope you've been keeping well.
All is good here.
We had some great news this week, our boy Jedd has scored himself an apprenticeship as a sheet metal worker and we couldn't be any happier for him.
He started this morning and I must admit it felt a bit weird taking him to 'work' and knowing he's not just helping someone out anymore...he really is a big working boy now. A very proud mummy moment but another 'where have the years gone' one too.
So congratulations to our Jedd xx



I took Jack, Jye and a couple of other kids to the 20/20 KFC Big Bash cricket game in at Homebush last night which was heaps of fun. The boys were playing 'spotto' in the crowd and finding people we knew so I could get a photo of them and tage them on Facebook which is no mean feat when they are bays away and theres a million and one peoples heads I had to get the lens past. LOL

I've kept my 365 Project going so far and haven't forgotten a day yet. Fingers crossed I don't but it gets really hard when the boys go back to school.

I've finished a layout for Antheas sketch challenge over at Scrapbook Savvy. It took me 3 days as I just didn't have the time! 3 days!!
I LOVE the sketch though and am sure I'll use it again. Head on over to Savvy for a looksee at this months challenges. www.scrapbooksavvy.com.au
So this is the sketch:



And my interpretation:



Photo is of Rhiannon and Steve taken on Xmas Day.

These are a couple of layouts I've managed for the Rising Waters appeal.




I'm really amazed at the support being shown for the appeal and projects have already started trickling in. If you haven't seen the details for the appeal yet, take a look on my sidebar at the link to Rising Waters.

Well thats it for me...off to see if I can start another layout.
Cheers
Shaz
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...