Sunday, January 23, 2011

Layout share

Hi all,
Hope you've all had a fun filled weekend full of whatever it is you love doing best.
We had cricket all weekend although I got a day off yesterday as my father came up for the weekend just for a very brief visit.

So I have 2 more layouts to share both http://www.blogger.com/www.scrapbooksavvy.com.au challenges. The first one is for Antheas second sketch challenge for January. Such a cool sketch and very versatile.
Here's the sketch:


And my interpretation:


Photo of my gorgeous niece and nephew on a day I took them to the duck pond for the morning.

The second challenge was Saras colour combo for January which was Kraft, pink and grey. Very nice colours.

This is my layout using the combo. I did struggle a bit with this as I didn't have much in the way of sof pink or grey in my stash but I'm quite happy with the way it turned out. It's a photo of my bestie Cathi and I taken last year (July 31) on our way to a school reunion.



Chat soon
Shaz
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...