Thursday, December 16, 2010

Masters 2011

FINALLY the winners are announced and the mag is out! Congrats to the 10 Masters I'm really looking forward to seeing you work through the year. Congrats also to the girls that got HM's.


Woohoo! I got a HM for my OTP which unfortunately I don't have a good photo of but you can see it in the mag.


I can now share my single and double so here we go.


Single is titled 'Feeding the Ducks'.






Double is titled 'Once Upon a Time'.






Sorry for the rushed post but must fly.

Cheers

Shaz



3 comments:

Paula said...

Seriously...an HM, didn't know ;) congrats again! Gorgeous layouts...I especially love the flowers on your dble peaking out behind the rolls of paper. x

Shelley said...

Congrats on the HM chickie... love your work xx

Michelle Winston said...

These layouts are just beautiful Sharryn !
Congrats on the HM - it's brilliant !!!
Hope you are well !
xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...