Friday, October 08, 2010

September

Well September has come and gone in the blink of an eye and for us has brought many changes. Being one who doesn't adapt to or embrace change very well it's been a bit of a whirlwind personally but I am looking forward to what life has in store for us.

September, for the best part, was all about our Jayden (Nugget if I revert back to slang...LOL). Graduating from Yr 12 brought lots of memories flooding back for all of us. It seems like yesterday that he was starting Kindy. Here's the little possum in his first year of school:



How times change. This is him on the night of his Graduation Mass and presentation. We are so proud of him and what he has acheived and wish all the very best for his upcoming HSC exams.





Then of course was the Yr 12 Formal. We are very lucky that our school invites the parents to the kids Yr 12 Formal so we can all sit together as families, share a meal, cry and laugh about our childrens accompliments, reminisce about their younger days and generally share in each others pride of our gorgeous kids.
Of course, I had to do a photoshoot so we headed off down to a local park for the first lot of photos. Here are a few favourites I took:







The three of us:


My handsome men:


Then it was off to another park where we met up with some of Nug's mates to get some group shots. Of course I took this opportunity for some more of Jayden on his own.







Then to The Cube at the Catholic club for the Formal. The room looked absolutely amazing, the food was delicious and the company fabulous. Jayden has been friends with his mate Dale since primary school and his mother is one of my dearest friends so I was really happy that we got to sit on the same table.



Dales girlfriend and her parents also sat with us and I had to laugh when Jayden told me her parents were warned about Michelle and I together...LOL (Hey we were on our best behaviour!!) We did have fun on the dance floor though an even had our own little photoshoot. ;P



It was an awesome night but the best part was the first dance which was mother/son or father/daughter. Just lovely. Here's Nug and I:



JTCHS graduating class of 2010

A huge change in our lives has come in the form of a house move! We have been here for 11 years last week but the time has come for us to move so I'm packing like crazy for the big move ahead but I'll post more on that later.

On the creative side of things I haven't been very constructive as I've been too busy with everything else but I have managed to get a few things done. I wanted an updated canvas with new photos of everyone and something a bit brighter so I made this:



I created this layout of my good friends gorgeous daughter:



And last but not least I entered the 1,2,3 challenge fo last month with the criteria being you had to use orange, handmade flowers and the word BLOOM in the title. This was my entry.



Well that's it for me for now but I'll be posting again soon about our big move.
Hugs to all,
Shaz
xx

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...