Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Scrap the Girls and some other layouts

Well I didn't want to leave the girls out this month so I scrapped a layout for the Scrap the Girls blog as well!
Nice and simple sketch challenge this month and some gorgeous inspiration to be had on the blog.
Check it out here: www.scrapthegirls.blogspot.com
Photo is of my gorgeous princess, Rhiannon :)



Seeing as I'm home alone this week I've been madly scrapping and having a ball!
Here's one I did of Jayden the day he got his L's:



And this one is Josh and Rhiannon 20 years ago and now:



I've also made another bunting for Rhiannon's BF's sisters new baby, Hugo again with the stunning FAMILY range from Paper Inklings.


Chat soon,
Shaz xx

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Glad you're getting time to scrap Sharryn. Love your layouts and the bunting is gorgeous :0)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...