Thursday, August 21, 2008

Howdy :)

I can't believe we're almost at the end of August! Where has this year gone??
Seems like only yesterday we were eating our Xmas lunch!
Oh well...I guess its time to start organising for Xmas this year.
I've decided I'm going to be organised with Xmas gifts this year and I'd like to make handmade pressies for extended family and friends. I've started a folder for Xmas gift ideas to make it easier when the time comes.
It just seems to creep up on me every year!

On the home front...Rhiannon has been home almost every weekend and we've seen Josh twice since he moved out!
I can't believe it. AND he's only 5 minutes drive away from us.
We went and visited him on Monday and its a typical bachelor pad with the 3 guys living there.
Quite tidy actually but Josh always has been for a boy. :)

Not much else has been happening here (which is good) I like the quiet life.

I really haven't had time for much scrapping lately which is a bit sad. I seem to have a million and one projects on the go and nothing completed lately.
I've been crocheting flowers of a night while watching TV. Not sure why or what I'm going to do with them but its nice and cosy under the blanket.

I am off to the Stitches and Craft show tomorrow for a look which I'm really excited about as I've never been to one before. Can't wait to see what on offer and maybe get some ideas for those Xmas pressies I'm going to make.

Heres a couple of simple LO's I've managed to get done over the last couple of weeks.

The first two are of Josh. Looking through my albums I've realised I haven't scrapped as many pages of him as the others. Probably because he's the eldest??






This one is a layout I did on both Josh and Rhiannon about them both moving out within a week of each other. :(






And last but not least is this page I created with the absolutely GORGEOUS new Bella! range of called Me & You. It's so bright and colourful and makes you want to scrap with it as soon as you see it!

If you're not doing anything tonight and feel like a play head on over to Forever Always for a Recipe Scrap hosted by the lovely Kylene Hickey at 7.30p.m.

Hope to see you there.

Ciao for now

Sharryn

xx


2 comments:

Ruby Claire said...

Hey Sharryn!!
Just talked to Ashley your niece I think! I know no who you are! They have been trying to explain and now i know!! YAY! lol. I LOVE your pages!! You are the editor of Sm hey? YAY i found you lol!!
I hope you had fun at stitches and craft! Love these LO's!
xx

Unknown said...

Hi there ... just doing some blog hopping, and I wanted to say that I love that layout with the stars ... it looks tops!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...