Friday, July 18, 2008

My girl has gone :(

Well I forgot how much this blogging was therapeutic...especially as everyones at work and theres no-one to talk too. :(
Rhiannon has just left for Canberra this morning at 8.30a.m and OMG it feels like my heart has been ripped from me.
I thought I was being so strong about it all but last night it just hit me like a ton of bricks and I lost it big time.
She asked me to print some pics out for her to take and that was it for me.
This morning I got up to get ready for work and she was leaving at the same time and it was just awful.
I made it almost out of Campbelltown until I seen the signs to the Uni and I had to pull over. I just sat there and broke my heart.
I know she'll be fine and hey...I was almost a mother at her age but it doesn't stop the hurt you feel when they go.
So if you have little ones girls...hug them tight...they grow up way too fast. :(

4 comments:

Julie said...

{{{HUGS}}} darlin'
Jxx

jinxi~ aka angi said...

aww hugs!!!

Anonymous said...

Awww Shaz! So heartbreaking! I am planning on locking mine in a cupboard so they can never leave! Hugs!

Scrapsister said...

Oh no :( I can only imagine how hard it is.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...