Monday, June 19, 2006

Winter is certainly here

Winter is certainly here!! I now have 2 more kids down with headaches and earaches. Just been to the chemist and spent another small fortune on Panadol and earache drops. :(
I'm cooking a casserole tonight for dinner in my crock pot but I think I've put it on too late. I really felt like one after all the slow cooker/crock pot talk on the Boxx lately..mmmmm..with mashed potatoes and peas..yummo!!
I'm out tomorrow night and Wednesday afternoon so maybe I should've made this meal for then. Oh well. I'll know better next time.
My friend had her mastectomy this afternoon. I haven't spoke to her yet as I can imagine she'd be feeling pretty groggy right now but I'll ring her tomorrow and see how shes doing God love her.
I still haven't had a chance to take any pics of the new lounge..since I've had it..it's been like a bloody infirmary with all these bodies all over it!!
We still don't have our BBQ replaced yet either can you believe it? It was stolen back in Easter and our stupid insurance company ordered us a sideburner!! What the? How the bloody hell can I cook on a sideburner without the rest of the BBQ?? Not that good!!
Hopefully we'll have our new BBQ by the end of this weekend..I'm actually looking forward to a BBQ'd snag!
Thats about it for today.
Stay safe and warm
Sharryn
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been looking for sites like this for a long time. Thank you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...