Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Tap Dog Jack!!

Well finally I snapped out of my 'blues' (I think)..it's a,azing how something small can bring you back to life!!
My youngest son, Jack, has decided to give footy the flick to try something new..something that he has wanted to do for quite a while...wait for it...TAP DANCING!! Oh and he is doing hip-hop as well!!
So last night I took him to his first hip-hop class and although we're not allowed in to watch I made sure that I parked right up close to the window of the hall so I could see everything. OMG..how cute was he?? ROFL
I sat in my car for the shole 45 mins absolutely pissing myself laughing and at one stage I had to make sure I had all the windows and doors up 'cos I just could not control the giggles and I thought if someone was around I'd be put in Waratah house in a straight-jacket for sure!!
He did really well though..he's got the moves baby. ROFL At least now I'll be able to do 'dance' layouts!!
His first tap class was last Saturday and I asked him if he enjoyed it and was it what he expected..his answer to that was 'It was a bit gay'. LOL I think he sees himself as a bit of a Tap Dog but I've had to explain that the Tap Dogs have been dancing for years and they had to start where Jack is now...God love him. :)
His brothers have given him a bit of a hard time about it but he says he is 'man' enough not to worry about what they say..LOL So good on him I reckon!!
It's time again for the SM Masters 2006 and this year I have decided to enter. I know I don't have a hope in hell..but who cares..you gotta be in it to win it!! I have a few ideas just gotta get off my butt and go looking for stuff I need. Will have to get stuck into it as the school fete is in August and I'm doing the home-made lollies again..this will be my 10th year on that stall and yes..I'm going for the gold watch..LOL
Off to a P&F meeting tonight at the high school. Lucky I realised it was tonight and not next week as I didn't even have the Minutes typed up!!
Oh well...gotta fly.
Take Care
Sharryn :)

2 comments:

Mardi said...

How cute is that.....my DD does dance and there are a few boys..they are the hit of the show..they are so into it..and talented. Im sure if he loves it, he will do well too.
Glad it brightened your day...its usually the small things that mean the most.

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. » »

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...