Sunday, May 21, 2006

Surprise visit

Haven't blogged for a few days have I??
I had a nice birthday..I went to my fathers and we went for a Chinese feed for lunch and to his local scrap shop for a sticky and got some gorgeous new stuff. :)
Rhiannon took me scrap shopping on Friday where I got even more new gorgeous stuff! :) :)
So..I have all this new gorgeous stuff..LOL..and no time to use it. :(
Will get to it this week no doubt.
My youngest brother came over Friday night which was a surprise. Yes..he wanted something..LOL
Nothing too much though and to be honest..I had a nice time sitting out the back and having a few drinks with him. It was a nice..one on one time that usually would never happen but Michael kept the kids inside so we could chat. My brother is going away soon..ROFL..so I won't see him for a while...and it's just a matter of time before he goes if you know what I mean.
Tomorrow is Jaydens birthday..he will become a teenager..13!! Gee these kids are growing up!!
Thats about it for me..boring stuff hey but thats the way I like it at the moment..boring. No dramas.
Take Care
Sharryn :)

1 comment:

Mardi said...

Glad to hear you got to buy lots of yummy stuff for your birthday, I always love getting new papers and bits and pieces..they are always so inspiring....cant wait to see some new yummy Layouts.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...