Monday, April 10, 2006

Wellbutter my butt and call me biscuit :0


Fair dinkum!! What is this world coming too? I had a gorgeous signature girl for my favourite forum but now I'm not allowed to have her because some people thought she was a bit risque apparently!!
I mean, I fully understand that I had to take it down because of the content..but I can't understand the narrow mindedness of some people. How is my little girl offensive??
Get a life I say...and stay outta mine!! AND if you don't like my little girly then don't read my posts.
Here she is..the star of the show: LOL

6 comments:

Sam said...

Love it!!

Sam said...

or should I say 'her' LOL

BethJ said...

I was having a chuckle over your lady last night!!! I thought she was hilarious!!!!! Oh well... some people just dont get it I suppose.....

Sharryn Thomson said...

Hmmmmmmmm...maybe they are jealous of her?? ROFL

BethJ said...

You could have a point there Sharryn!!!

Sharryn Thomson said...

You're right Linda...it is things like that, that push people away!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...