Monday, April 17, 2006

Family

At this very minute I feel like this world is spinning way too fast for me and I just want to get off.
I'm not coping real well with the dramas that keep unfolding with my mother and each day I'm learning something new and it's making it all worse. My nerves have gone, my palms are constantly sweaty and my stomach feels like it's going to burst with the sick feelings I have. I can't concentrate on anything at the moment because I know there is nothing I can do to help her, not much anyone can do to help her right now. She needs professional help but she's too bloody stubborn to admit it. I'm also sick of finding things out from her partner rather than her. I know she probably doesn't tell me much so that I don't worry but hey?? I'm worryin' anyway.
The worst part about it is knowing I can't help her but my saying goes 'You can't help someone who doesn't want to be helped' and that just about sums up this drama. It's physically eating away at me..the constant worry.
No..she's not sick..she has herself in financial strife..more than I could've possibly imagined and at best..it's bad. But like I said there is nothing I can do. I have to learn to not let it eat at me like I do.
Life goes on.
One of my oldest and dearest friends became a grandmother yesterday..OMFG..I can't believe it.
Her son Adam and his partner had a little girl, Lilly Rae, yesterday afternoon. How sweet. Can't wait to see pics of her.
Sorry for venting all..but that's my life at the moment.
Sharryn

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...