Monday, March 13, 2006

OMG..my house is like a zoo!!

Far out!! My daughter bought a budgie ages ago (which I have to admit..I HATE it!!)..and with that came mice. (Which I hate even more!!) So..the budge was banished to the back decking which doesn't make much difference 'cos we back on to a reserve and the mice come anyway.
At the moment we are having some sort of ant plague which I can't get rid of no matter what I do!!
As if thats not enough..my eldest son has just come home with this THING!! God only knows what it is!! He's just held it up behind me and says 'Mum..look what I've got!!'
There he is with this ugly, scaly, THING!! Apparently the common name for it is GECKO..LOL
Why??
So to calm my nerves from my near death experience with the said GECKO..I went out the back for a cigarette..and what do I nearly trip over?
A bl**dy COCKROACH!!
I'm not game enough to go to the toilet...theres probably bl**dy brumbies running up the hallway!!
Cheers
Sharryn :)

2 comments:

Sam said...

LOL
it certainly sounds like a zoo Sharryn. Hmmm is it Jumanji that I am thinking of.... the movie/game with all the amimals? lol - Hope there's no brumbies, or elephants either for that matter !!
But seriously, I hope it all settles down for you soon.

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! t slot lab furniture camping tent pictures Tramadol and the dea phendimetrazine next day saturday cod accepted Alcohol and ultram girl with a shaved pussy Malpractice utah http://www.anti-bextra-inflammatory.info/Mattresses.html Pepcid ac asian glow company dental guardian insurance dodge

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...