Thursday, March 02, 2006

Another day...another dollar..LOL

Today 2 of my sons played in the school cricket team and unfortunately the team was FLOGGED..LOL.
I can't believe we have no sports training this afternoon...what a miracle!! Have Jedd's cricket Final this Sunday though.
I haven't had a chance to do hardly any scrapping this week although I've made an altered mint tin for Jacks' friends birthday..it's really cute. They are going to the wrestling tomorrow night and I'm soooooooooo jealous!!
Heard from my mother this morning and apparently my brother is still in Intensive Care..they are watching his heart. Not much else happening there...thank God!!
So..it was a nice, quiet, simple day today (touch wood) probably shouldn't say that too loud it's only 2.11pm..LOL
Hope to get some scrapping done tonight.
Cheers
Sharryn :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...