Friday, April 13, 2012

Beaucoup D'Amour

Hi all,
Hope you had a wonderful Easter break and are all refreshed, relaxed and ready to jump back into reality.
As usual we've been busy but we did get a chance to find some time out as a family over Easter and managed to get a bit of fishing in.
Michael and I celebrated our 21st wedding anniversary on Good Friday and after spending the day at his dads house (the actual place we had our reception all those years ago!), we headed down the South Coast for a spot of fishing.
Before we left though, we took a photo of us in Grandpas backyard, in honour of our anniversary.
So here we are 21 years ago:

And here we are now:

LOL gee what 21 years can do to a person ;P

We've found a little spot down the south coast where we fish that we also used to go to when we were very young. This time we bought pilchards for bait as voila! Look what I scored off my very first cast of the night! A lovely approx. 55cm Flathead :)Not a great photo but I'm sure you get the drift (no pun intended)

We also had some very exciting news from Josh! He proposed to his lovely girlfriend over Easter! YAY!! Here's the gorgeous ring he picked out all by himself God love him:

Last but not least, I managed to get a layout completed over Easter with my first Scrap FX DT pack.
I'd taken a set of photos of Rhiannon with my new camera lens I got for Xmas and just loved them. I thought the circle frame was perfect for the photo and the flourishes added to the cardboard photo mat just topped off the whole page.

Lots of embossing on this layout...just loving embossing at the moment :)

You can see my first ever Scrap FX blog post and the other girls gorgeous creations here: Scrap FX blog.

Michael is taking the boys away for a couple of days so I'm hoping to get some scrapping done :)
Have a great weekend everyone.
Stay safe,
Shaz xx

2 comments:

misty said...

Your daughter is beautiful and this is such a gorgeous page!

Peg said...

Happy anniversary Sharryn!
LOVE your page!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...