Monday, December 26, 2011

Bad Blogger me...

Hey all,

Merry Xmas!

Yes that's how long it's been since I've blogged....bad, bad blogger me!


Now...lots and lots has happened since my last post but this update is purely a scrapping one.

I just want to share a few things but promise to get back soon and blog about all the exciting (and not so exciting) things that have been happening in the Thomson world.


Firstly...I've been scrapping again YAY!! Can't believe how much you miss it when you've been away from it for so long.

I have a couple to share that I've done just for me:
This first one is a photo of my daughter and her gorgeous little dog, Teddy. He is just adorable and very, very spoilt!


This one is a friends gorgeous little girl who I did a vintage photoshoot for a while back and just had to scrap these photos:
And this one is a photo of my son who broke so many stumps last cricket season the coach ran out!

One that I've done for a challenge sketch for Purple Pumpkin. I've recently found this little handmade business and LOVE it! Little fabric buttons and handmade embellishments that are so cute!

If you haven't checked them out then do yourself a favour and go have a sticky beak :)




I also have a little exciting scrappy news to share...I made the DT for Daring You To Scrap.


It's a great new monthly challenge site run by Kayla MacAulay with lots and lots of fabbo challenges for you to do.


I can't share this page yet until the 1st of January but I can say I'm very excited to be creating alongside a very talented bunch of ladies :)

Head on over for a sneaky peek at who'll be playing along.



So I've been having lots of fun playing around with different ideas, techniques and challenges and having an absolute BALL!

I never understand when I have a creative break why I have such long breaks! Beats me....


I'll be back very soon to share some more news.

Until then...stay safe.

Shaz xx

7 comments:

Monique said...

Wow Sharryn - just lovin your layouts, especially the broken stump one - love the cool grunginess!

Chantal Vandenberg said...

Wow gorgeous work!!! Totally gorgeous hey! Thanks for playing along with us at PP! :D

Unknown said...

i love how you changed the smallness of the sketch to suit your photo and the colours look great...thanks for playing along at PP

Chantal Vandenberg said...

These are all fab!!! I really love the use of the embellies on the monkey one! Thanks for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin!

Crece said...

Wow, love your layouts, thanks for playing along with us at Purple Pumpkin xxx

Tracey Taylor said...

So many goodies in this post!!

Mrs Frizz said...

Fantastic to see you being creative again and sharing your gorgeous creations with us.

Me, from across the ditch ...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...