Monday, March 21, 2011

March WW1 challenge

Hey hey,
Hope you've been well...it feels like ages since I've had a share for you...in fact it feels like ages since I've done anything in the slightest creative!!
Well theres only so long a girl can go without scrappin' so...it was down the craft room I went over the wet weekend we've just had and created a page for this months White With 1 challenge.

I've just had the pleasure of photographing a friends 5 day old brand new adorable baby girl and of course I wanted to scrap a photo so this challenge was just perfect for it as it is to use white, hot pink and an artisan label.
So voila! Here's my entry:


I have sooooooo much to share with you...it's been AGES since I've done a 'normal' blog post and I hope to get one done this week some time so stay tuned.....
Chat soon
Shaz
xx

1 comment:

Jasmine S said...

Oh this is just absolutely divine. That picture is just so beautiful and I just love your doilies and touches of pink. Gorgeous, just gorgeous.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...