Tuesday, February 22, 2011

White with 1

FINALLY got this challenge finished today after starting the layout last Thursday!

I must admit I didn't know how I'd go with this colour combo as I have a bit of a 'thing' with white and creams on a vintage style page but I really like how this has turned out.
The challenge this month is to use the colour BROWN with white and something vintage. I have quite a few vintage items on this page so I think I have this covered. ;P

I love this photo of my eldest son, Josh and me taken at my daughters 21st last May.





Chat soon,
S

xx

4 comments:

Her Essential Hand said...

o my this is great page Sharryn!! love all the bits and pieces!
x

Shelley said...

Love love love this one chicky!

Cathy said...

LOVE your page Sharryn.. so many gorgeous details and such a lovely pic!! Thanks for joining in this month :)

Peg said...

cool page, lots of details to enjoy :-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...