Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Spring has sprung...

FINALLY that cold, awful winter is over! Although you couldn't tell that here today as it's still chilly and very overcast. We have had some beautiful days lately though and I've been using them to get some fabulous photos!

I was very inspired by a photo that Tiff Firth took of a bee so early Sunday morning I took my camera out the front in search of one. Usually around this time when the flowers are starting to bloom there are hundreds of the little buggers but I only managed to find one on a neighbours lavender bush. Thankfully he didn't mind posing for me although I did have to chase him a bit...hehehehe...
Here are a couple of pics I took:









A couple of weekends ago I had the pleasure of doing a photoshoot for a very good friend of mine and her gorgeous children. We had the best day and it was really fun driving around looking for great shoot locations. No stone was left unturned in our quest and we ended up in a graveyard and on the railway tracks. Ahhh the things you do for a good photo. :)
Here are a couple of my faves from the day. Be warned there are a few...I took over 300 photos on the day and I absolutely LOVED them all.





















Unfortunately I don't have anything 'creative' in the way of scrapping that I can share but being the first of the month all the new challenges are up so I'm sure I'll get something done soon.

Have an awesome Spring everyone and fingers crossed it's a warm one.
S
xx

1 comment:

Sonia said...

WOW - loving these shots....

those bee ones are stunning!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...