Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Layout share

Hi all,
Hope you're all well!
Well the first newsletter for Scrapncrazy came out and I must say it looked fabulous...well done Lisa!! :)
So I thought I'd share the LO's and OTP I did with the DT kit that we had sent to us.
Chelle sent a phenomenal amount of stuff for the first kit and I had a ball playing with it all. The PP's were all Basic Grey which is my favourite brand of PP's anyway so I was like a kid in a candy store when I was opening it!!
The first LO I made was a pic of Rhiannon, my darling daughter:



The gorgeous Heidi Swapp florasl were also part of the kit. I also used a lot of Prima on this LO and sewed tiny beads in the centre of each one (which is a bit hard to see here!!)

I had a pic of my best friend and I taken last November and I just couldn't find any PP's to match it. That was until I got this lot of BG! After changing the pic in PS to sepia as the original colours clashed quite badly, I then added some digital brushwork until I was happy with it. I thought these PP's were perfect for it!



The last one I did was a pic of Jack taken at Xmas time. We got a heap of PP's from the Fruitacke range, along with the Fruitcake letter stickers and Fruitcake tags which inspired this page.



Then it was time for the OTP! Seeing as I've always wanted to make a star book mini album, I decided to print pics of each of the kids on Xmas Day opening their pressies.





Next post I'll put the LO's I did for the CC up.
Take Care
Shaz
xxx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Sharryn these LO's from the SNC newsletter look absolutely fabulous. I love the star album too.
TFS
Tammy :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...